Announcement Date: June 28, 2012
Baylor Black Sea Foundation (Fundaţia Baylor-Marea Neagră)
Jun – Aug 2012
The project included a review of current HR processes for a non-profit medical clinic focused on treating and preventing HIV in children and HIV-affected families.
- Recruitment: Developed a framework for evaluating a job, designing the interview and scoring candidates based on required skills and values
- Assessment: Improvements to the current monthly evaluation to introduce evaluation on both professional performance and alignment with the organizations values
- Employee Satisfaction: Conducted an initial survey of employee engagement and offered concrete recommendations based on the outcome of the questions
- Succession Planning: tools and processes to help the organization assess skills needs for the short, medium and long term
- Transition Planning: processes and tools to hand off a position from an outgoing employee to a new hire.